Tuesday 15 November 2011

REVIEW: Egyptian Magic -all purpose skin cream

Egyptian magic 
Egyptian Magic is a product I researched for a long time before buying. I'd heard so much about the amazing qualities of the product, but for ages felt I couldn't buy it for it's price.
But then I took the plunge and never looked back! This cream is amazing. Literally. 
The cream is 100% natural and FULL of healthy ingredients as you can see below:


The uses are very varied. Here are just a few of the things I use it for:
  • deep conditioner for the hair
  • face moisturizer
  • acne scars
  • dry elbows
  • feet and hands
  • lip balm
  • eyelash cream
  • highlighter
  • cuticle cream

Smell and texture
The cream can't really be called a cream as it's more of a wax that turns into an oil when you rub between your hands. A little goes a long way, and it's really think and oily. The smell is nothing offensive, just very natural.

cost
The cream is a little pricey.. the price varies, but is around £29.00 for a 4oz size. The pot above is a smaller version I use on the go. 

effectiveness
I find the cream to be very moisturizing and gives my face a natural glow and brightness to it. I love using it and always come back when I need some extra tlc with my skin.

conclusion
The cream is fantastic as an all purpose cream and very moisturizing and feels luxuriousness. It's great for eczema and dry skin (perfect for me) and really can be used for anything! I would recommend it to everyone out there with an Egyptian sized hole in their lives!

You can reach the site here:



No comments:

Post a Comment